Pre-Shipment Arrival Checklist
Before your staged package arrives on the requested date at your store site, please verify that the following items have been completed:
- The roof is watertight.
- The building is secure.
- The kitchen floor tiles have been in place and grouted for at least 24 hours before delivery.
- Kitchen walls are finished and all wall coverings in place.
- The parking lot is paved.
- Adequate personnel are available for the delivery date.(The driver is not responsible for unloading.)
- Forklift and 60-foot long straps and/or chains are available on site to off load (trailers may be 53 feet long)
Remember that you have 2 hours to off load the trailer. Detention fees may be applied after that time.